[Pa23] FW: OSCE tomorrow

Vahue, Shelly vahue at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 16 21:05:26 EDT 2021

All,

We have had a small glitch in the scheduling for tomorrow's OSCE. We have had to move the time up 30 minutes. Please double check your Simbridge calendar for the time change, and plan accordingly. Remember to be upstairs, in the holding room nursing lab 221, 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. We have reserved the Nursing lab next to the OSCE suites for you to wait to be pre-briefed before your OSCE.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and remember, "It's all about the patient!"

Shelly R. Vahue | Campbell University
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Experiential Learning Coordinator
4150 US HGWY 421 S. Lillington, NC 27546
Phone (910)-814-4944 - Fax (910) 814-5567 - vahue at campbell.edu<mailto:vahue at campbell.edu>
[CU new logo]