[Pa23] Intro to Ultrasound Lecture

Gambini, Justin M jgambini at campbell.edu
Fri Aug 6 09:36:50 EDT 2021

Good Morning!

In blackboard under the skills course, you will find I have uploaded a pre-recorded lecture for the upcoming Intro to Ultrasound Lecture Monday August 9.  Please review this lecture before lab so that you may obtain the most from the session.  Please remember to bring your KN95 and face shield to lab as this is required.  Have a great weekend and I am looking forward to starting your POCUS journey Monday!  See you later today for lab.

Warmest Regards,

Dr. G

Justin M. Gambini, DMSc,MSPAS, PA-C
Assistant Professor / Coordinator of Ultrasonography / Chair Student Affairs NCAPA / Co-Chair Diversity and Inclusion Student Task Force NCAPA
Pronouns: he/him/his
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC. 27506
434-489-9872<tel:434-489-9872> (cell)