[lawmajordonors] Campbell Law School - Christmas Parade

Latteri, John A jlatteri at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:36:35 EDT 2023

Good Afternoon Campbell Law Community:

It's hard to believe that November is almost upon us.  That being said Dean Leonard once again invites you to join us at the law school for the 79th Raleigh Christmas Parade<https://grma.org/christmas-parade/>.  Many of you know that the law school is a prime viewing spot, both from the library windows and its outdoor balcony.  Plus, Campbell University's marching band will take part in the parade too.  We would be happy for you and yours to join us.

This year's parade is on Saturday, November 18 and starts at 9:30 a.m.

Parking is available for you in our garage so please RSVP to me in advance.

We hope you can make it.

All the best,
John

John A. Latteri