[lawmajordonors] FW: Rich, This week, the complete list of Career Night employers and attorneys!

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:52:30 EDT 2023

From: Campbell Law Career Center <lawcareercenter at campbell.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 10:34 AM
To: Leonard, J. Rich <leonardjr at campbell.edu>
Subject: Rich, This week, the complete list of Career Night employers and attorneys!

View this email in your browser<https://mailchi.mp/1b42e50cd64e/meet-your-career-center-we-are-glad-you-are-here-6257629?e=716d1b6c05>
[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/28ef0de6-57f2-eeab-cca8-e5fdeb02f577.png]

get to know the career center

Welcome to the Career Center's new Get to Know the Career Center series! This week, you get to meet Mallory Underwood, Director of Career and Professional Development!

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/2269f011-ad57-8150-720d-92fe4bf12bd6.png]

Q: What is your favorite place to travel?