[lawmajordonors] Fwd: Rich, This week, the complete list of Career Advisor employers and attorneys!

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Mon Nov 6 12:14:27 EST 2023

________________________________
From: Campbell Law Career Center <lawcareercenter at campbell.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2023 11:25:40 AM
To: Leonard, J. Rich <leonardjr at campbell.edu>
Subject: Rich, This week, the complete list of Career Advisor employers and attorneys!

News, events and information to advance your career
View this email in your browser<https://mailchi.mp/c5abeeb40935/meet-your-career-center-we-are-glad-you-are-here-6260153?e=716d1b6c05>
[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/28ef0de6-57f2-eeab-cca8-e5fdeb02f577.png]
career center info

Welcome to the Career Center's new Get to Know the Career Center series! This week, you get to meet Melissa Peacock, Recruiting Coordinator and Office Manager!

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/e88a9843-c7f8-0ae1-f407-4a56d5c70f35.png]

Q: What do you enjoy doing in your free time?