[lawmajordonors] The 2024 U.S. News Law School Rankings Are Here - Above the Law

Billy Richardson billy at therichardsonfirm.com
Thu May 11 20:43:56 EDT 2023

Well I for one think they are way way wrong. I would put my our grads against
Any in the country. We have made
Judges. Good judges. Professors. State senators and state reps.  We have changed the law won and argued cases in theSuprwme Court. And no school has had more
Lawyers defend those charged w capital offenses than Campbell.  This is pure hogwash. Plus our swan is the best in the country    It’s time for all of us to defend this wonderful school amd what it has done for the rule of law