[lawmajordonors] FW: Rich, congratulations on completing exams!!!

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Mon May 8 09:48:34 EDT 2023

From: Campbell Law Career Center <lawcareercenter at campbell.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 9:42 AM
To: Leonard, J. Rich <leonardjr at campbell.edu>
Subject: Rich, congratulations on completing exams!!!

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/1506a399-e0eb-4d5b-d11c-3268325b7a55.jpg]

Empowering You for Professional Success

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/61efc51b-5c13-d2b6-965a-111d709832ac.png]

DO YOU HAVE AN IN HOUSE OR PUBLIC INTEREST JOB THIS SUMMER?  IF SO, YOU WILL WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE OF THESE OPPORTUNITIES TO GET READY FOR YOUR SUMMER EXPERIENCE:

Making the Most of Your Summer Experience |  Wednesday, May 24 from 5-9:00 pm at Prestonwood Country Club.
Attention Law Students! If you are interning/externing for a company this summer or fall you will want to make plans to attend this Association of Corporate Counsel Panel and Reception that is being put on for law students and corporate attorneys who will work with them this summer. RSVP by sending your name, email and company you will be working for to Ruth Hammer at rtacc at gmail.com<mailto:rtacc at gmail.com>.

Public Interest Summer Internship Primer |  May 31 - June 2.
Join Equal Justice Works virtually for a three-day primer designed to help students prepare for their summer legal internships. Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=5c795c726c&e=716d1b6c05> for more info and to register.

SPECIAL EDITION CAREER ADVISOR |  Week of June 5
Bidding for fall OCIs starts mid July!  As you are making your summer plans, be aware that the first week of interviews begins July 31. Be on the lookout for details in a special edition newsletter the week of June 5 that will contain everything you need to know to get ready.

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/4b2b950a-04e1-a514-bb93-b964d99bb297.png]

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/685f3bd6-6779-f8a7-ccd8-dadb615b44cf.png]
CAREER CENTER  STAFF UPDATES

It is with mixed emotions we share the news that Niya Fonville Swint, Director of Externships, will be leaving our office after May 18 to start an exciting new professional opportunity as Chief Community Engagement Officer with Legal Aid of North Carolina. We are thrilled for Niya but will miss her dedication to the Campbell Law students and employers she serves as well as her presence as a fantastic team member in our office. We look forward to keeping in touch with her in her new role at Legal Aid, and invite you to join us in wishing her well in her next chapter. Professor Bobbi Jo Boyd will step in this summer as the Interim Director of Externships to teach the Externship class.

We are delighted to announce that as of Monday, May 15 we will welcome Melissa Peacock to our office as our new Recruiting Coordinator and Office Manager. Many of you know Melissa from her outstanding work as a Faculty Administrative Assistant at the law school, and we look forward to having her join our team.  Her email (mpeacock at campbell.edu<mailto:mpeacock at campbell.edu>) will remain the same. Please join us in welcoming Melissa on May 15!
[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/37fd00b4-8a96-07be-1db1-bf3fae4f87db.jpg]

Finally, we want to congratulate all students on completing final exams! And, for our fabulous 3Ls, we wish you the best as you head into graduation this week. Enjoy the celebrations for all you have accomplished thus far before shifting gears to prepare for what's next. It has been our privilege and pleasure to be part of your career and professional development journey at Campbell Law. We are excited to see what the future holds in your next chapter, and encourage you to continue to reach out to our office if we can provide support this summer!

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/7b8355c2-abb7-075a-0fe5-04ef538d4d34.png]
Attention 2Ls and 3L! Want some fantastic advice as you look ahead to summer? Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=2044b100a4&e=716d1b6c05> to see what fellow students Emily Askew and Theresa DiCenzo shared in a recent post featured on the NCBA blog.

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/e6633dcf-e8d7-cea2-5c82-bf6ae8e35d69.png]

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/dbd82770-b085-94cd-f841-2d3547678e31.png]

Make sure to check Symplicity regularly! Updated opportunities are added almost daily.

Sprague Law is hiring a Legal Intern. Symplicity ID #18942

Gold Law is seeking an intern.  Symplicity ID #18950

Horton & Mendez, Attorneys at Law is seeking a Summer Associate. Symplicity ID #18573

Covington Law, PLLC is seeking a Legal Intern. Symplicity ID # 18913

Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=4048a4cc87&e=716d1b6c05> to access Symplicity

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/fff41667-933d-e654-55c0-743fce5b7690.png]
Make sure to check Symplicity regularly for externship opportunities!

The North Carolina Health Association is seeking a Fall Extern. Symplicity ID #15996

Campbell University's Title IX Office is seeking a Fall Extern. Symplicity ID #18288

The Town of Cary is seeking a Fall Extern. Symplicity ID #15992

The North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts is seeking a Fall Extern. Symplicity ID #18751

Disability Rights North Carolina is seeking a Fall Extern. Symplicity ID # 16005

Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=658da152d4&e=716d1b6c05> to access Symplicity for externship opportunities.
Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=863c74de74&e=716d1b6c05> to access the Blackboard externship information page.

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/5c5e2c6a-3c72-7b24-fe3e-e3bda5453695.png]

The NC Attorney General's Office is hiring a Dellinger Fellow to work in the Office of the General Counsel. Symplicity ID #18926

The NC Attorney General's Office is hiring a Dellinger Fellow to work in the Office of the Solicitor General. Symplicity ID #18925

Kennedy Law Associates PLLC is hiring an Associate Attorney. Symplicity ID # 18553

The Honorable Adam M. Conrad is seeking a Judicial Law Clerk in the NC Business Court. Symplicity ID #18898

DeMayo Law Offices LLP is hiring a Mass Tort Attorney. Symplicity ID # 18957

The United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of NC is hiring an Assistant United States Attorney in the Civil and Criminal Division. Symplicity ID # 19021

Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=1460d999a7&e=716d1b6c05> to access Symplicity

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/93d6cc52-dbff-36e0-a8a1-25a50b085116.png]

NCBA Government and Public Sector Annual Scholarship. There are two (2) scholarships in the amount of $1000 each to two (2) law students interning in a government entity. Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=74bb48fff3&e=716d1b6c05> for details and to apply by June 2.

Scholarships360 has a list of the top 24 law school scholarships.
Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=352968cdab&e=716d1b6c05> for more information.

Milestone is accepting applications for it's Trial LawHer Scholarship. Rising 3L female students are encouraged to apply. DEADLINE IS TODAY, MAY 1
Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=ed531a08b7&e=716d1b6c05> for more information.

The ABA has scholarship opportunities available,
Click here<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=fcec27ef73&e=716d1b6c05> for more information.

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/c38aa005-948d-253c-1d2c-92ef02bfe794.png]

Arizona Handbook: Government Entry-Level and Summer Internship JOB POSTINGS!
The Handbook is a huge aggregation of job postings and hiring details for over 200 federal, state and municipal job postings. Sort the opportunities by your class year, and get to applying! Not all federal positions are in DC, so don’t overlook this!
http://arizonahandbooks.com/u/campbell<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=52dec26933&e=716d1b6c05> [wiggins]

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/fac4512a-72bd-9fe8-1197-02fa276e727d.png]
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm

Career Center Team

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/7e827799-7e7d-6f90-8864-640bfc26a3c0.png]
April Giancola
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
email<mailto:agianola at campbell.edu> | LinkedIn<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=aad24d166b&e=716d1b6c05>

[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/685f3bd6-6779-f8a7-ccd8-dadb615b44cf.png]
Niya Fonville Swint
Director of Externships
email<mailto:nfonville at campbell.edu> | LinkedIn<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=6c3e9097e4&e=716d1b6c05>
[https://mcusercontent.com/1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371/images/40100c30-2234-91f0-e83e-511492b16a4c.png]
Mallory Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
email<mailto:munderwood at campbell.edu> | LinkedIn<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=ad50c91e84&e=716d1b6c05>

[Email the Center]<mailto:lawcareercenter at campbell.edu>
Email the Center<mailto:lawcareercenter at campbell.edu>

[Symplicity Log In]<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=4c3312cf37&e=716d1b6c05>
Symplicity Log In<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=02ea5112ac&e=716d1b6c05>

[Request a Counseling Appointment]<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=26c5e6e3ae&e=716d1b6c05>
Request a Counseling Appointment<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=c80894e279&e=716d1b6c05>

[Follow Us On Instagram]<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=c61278fafd&e=716d1b6c05>
Follow Us On Instagram<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=ad7180354e&e=716d1b6c05>

This email was sent to leonardjr at campbell.edu<mailto:leonardjr at campbell.edu>
why did I get this?<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/about?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=9341469c65&e=716d1b6c05&c=80ec4d2e0b>    unsubscribe from this list<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=9341469c65&e=716d1b6c05&c=80ec4d2e0b>    update subscription preferences<https://campbell.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=1a6fdf2eea5cf9d8502036371&id=9341469c65&e=716d1b6c05&c=80ec4d2e0b>
Campbell Law School Career Center · 225 Hillsborough St Ste 101 · Raleigh, NC 27603-1764 · USA