[lawmajordonors] Vice Dean Position

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Mon May 1 11:13:00 EDT 2023

Friends,

I am saddened to tell you that May 19 will be Vice Dean Zeke Bridges last day at the law school.  A remarkable opportunity has come his way to be the general counsel and vice-president of an up-and-coming local company.  Zeke has been my right hand for my decade as dean, and it is hard to imagine doing this job without him.  I have never had a closer personal and professional relationship with a colleague.  But I am also delighted that this opportunity has come his way.

Luckily, the law school has a deep bench.  Effective May 22, I am promoting Assistant Dean Raven Byrne to Vice Dean, with all of the administrative, budgetary and supervisory responsibilities now handled by Dean Bridges. Her superb tenure here at the law school, coupled with her experience founding and running her own law firm before coming here, makes her the ideal choice.   This summer, we will advertise and fill the position of Assistant Dean for Student Life and Pro Bono Opportunities.  We soldier on.

Dean Leonard