[lawmajordonors] New Class

Leonard, J. Rich leonardjr at campbell.edu
Tue Aug 8 09:23:24 EDT 2023

Friends,

We have enrolled a new first year class of 176 fulltime students and 14 Flex students, for a census of 190.  That is 30 less than the number last year when we overenrolled.  The class is the best credentialed of my tenure, 55% female and 24% of students reporting as diverse.  They come from thirteen states and 68 different undergraduate institutions.  As usual, our two biggest feeder schools are Carolina and State, with according to my count at orientation 27-28 coming from each.  We are off to a good start.

Dean Leonard