[Law24] MPRE Deadlines!

Chilausky, Meredith W chilausky at campbell.edu
Sun Jan 21 23:21:27 EST 2024

Dear Students,

Just a quick reminder that the MPRE registration deadline for the March Exam is this Thursday, January 25th. This is the general deadline for students NOT seeking accommodations.

If you plan to request Testing Accommodations, you have missed the March administration deadline and will need to request Accommodations by April 24th in order to be considered for the August administration of the Exam. The General Deadline for the August Exam is June 12, 2024.

If you are a 2L - our preference is for you to take the MPRE in August or November after completing Professional Responsibility, so please plan accordingly!

These deadlines and more can be found on the NCBE website under Tests and MPRE. To sign up, please log into your Applicant Portal on the NCBE website at www.ncbex.org<http://www.ncbex.org/>.
Home - NCBE<http://www.ncbex.org/>
NCBE produces the MBE, MEE, MPT and MPRE components of the bar exam and provides character and fitness investigation services for bar admission agencies. Information on bar admission offices, bar exams, study aids, admission requirements, and statistics.
www.ncbex.org<http://www.ncbex.org/>

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Reach out if you have any questions!

Best,
Meredith

Meredith W. Chilausky, J.D.
Assistant Director | Academic Support & Bar Success
Campbell University School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 433
Raleigh, NC 27603
Phone: (919) 865-4685
Email: chilausky at campbell.edu<mailto:chilausky at campbell.edu>

[cid:cfbca0e6-89fd-472c-9605-22f9ff08bcf0]