[Law24] Spring 2024 Externship Opportunities (Part 2)

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 14 10:53:30 EDT 2023

3Ls,

Apologies for the double e-mail. The posting for the Wake County District Attorney's Office contained an error which instructed students to apply directly to the DA's office. You should submit your resume and apply on Symplicity for this position. If you have already submitted your application via e-mail, please just re-submit on Symplicity.

I'm sorry for the confusion! As always, reach out with any questions or issues.

Best,
Nick

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)
Director of Externships
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
Telephone: 919-865-4697
Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders