[Law24] Summer Exam Accommodations

Chilausky, Meredith W chilausky at campbell.edu
Thu Jun 22 22:20:38 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far!

This email is only directed at those of you who are enrolled in classes this summer and will need accommodations on your upcoming exams.

If you have an open file with my Office and wish to utilize your accommodations for any timed assessment or exam, you must reach out to me and let me know the following details at least 72 hours before the date of the exam.

Course:
Professor:
Date of Exam:
Length of Exam (total time):
Medium Used (EBB, Scantron, Blackboard):

Thanks so much! Have a great rest of the summer!

Best,
Meredith

Meredith W. Chilausky, J.D.
Assistant Director | Academic Support & Bar Success
Campbell University School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 433
Raleigh, NC 27603
Phone: (919) 865-4685
Email: chilausky at campbell.edu<mailto:chilausky at campbell.edu>

[cid:329ec926-2cd1-4fee-a2cc-cfe866ea5912]