[Law24] BCLC Summer Open House & Pizza Party - Today from 5-7pm!

CU-NAWSOL Student Life and Pro Bono Opportunities OSLPBO at campbell.edu
Wed Jun 21 10:20:52 EDT 2023

On Behalf of the Blanchard Community Law Clinic

The Blanchard Community Law Clinic<https://law.campbell.edu/advocate/clinical-programs/the-community-law-clinic/> welcomes rising 2Ls and 3Ls to its open house today, June 21, 2023, from 5-7pm.  Please drop in to tour our clinic facility located at 311-200 Martin Street and learn about both our criminal and civil track course offerings this fall! Clinic Director Rick Glazier and Professors Laura Clark and Kristin Parks will be present to answer questions.

Our new civil track, also called the Raleigh Housing Justice Project, was launched in Fall 2022 and enables students certified by the State Bar to provide in court representation to low-income individuals and families facing eviction.  Our established criminal track will also be shifting its focus this fall towards more direct client in court representation.

The mission of the Blanchard Community Law Clinic is to develop lawyers who possess moral conviction, social compassion, professional competence and who view the practice of law as a calling to serve others and to create a more just society.  The BCLC demonstrates to our students, their clients, and the community that a Christian perspective on law and justice involves putting resources into serving low-income people and improving access to our legal system.

A map of our clinic location is attached.  Street parking and paid lots are available outside the clinic.

We look forward to seeing you later today!

Laura Clark
Attorney and Clinical Adjunct Professor
Blanchard Community Law Clinic
Campbell Law School