[Law24] Updated Sign Up Link for Nelson Mullins Workshop

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Thu Jun 8 10:46:19 EDT 2023

Good morning everyone,

Please use this link to sign up for the Nelson Mullins OCI prep program going forward.

https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/s150204g17gh48q/?fbclid=PAAaZqxMEDoqjVJXq3dHlbebmhYiSV3jL3ErAAvQ6ki00vYpVZ5l0zRaCQTC8_aem_th_Aep0i3NbBO1tKEx7W3Yci6X6idGivl7O9ucMF8uQRk4oZChmN60BVw5sFgV3eO94GWI

A couple of other quick things:

  *   Stay tuned for additional OCI prep programs/opportunities coming soon!
  *   Follow us on Instagram (@campbelllawcareers) to help you stay on top of OCI related information and events our office is planning over the summer and into the fall. The Nelson Mullins link in our Instagram bio is also live if you prefer to sign up there. We strongly encourage all students who are interviewing with large law firms to register to attend that program in person or virtually, though it will be of significant benefit regardless of where you are planning to apply this fall.

Have a great day and good luck with all of your summer experiences!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood

Director of Career and Professional Development

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

(919) 865-4689

Personal Zoom Room: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/5492620183

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>

[cid:3ac7c22e-2940-4833-aca9-958a1e6a7e2e]