[Law24] Last Minute Spring 2024 Externship Opportunity!

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Wed Dec 20 16:28:52 EST 2023

Hi all,

We've actually had one more externship (or internship) opportunity for Spring 2024 become available. The position is with the Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services Program. We have had a number of students work here, and it is a great opportunity for those interested in immigration law and wanting client interaction. You can find more information and apply via Symplicity at ID #15929.

Happy holidays, and I will see you all in the new year!
NS

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)

Director of Externships

Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law

225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27603

Telephone: 919-865-4697

Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders

Post an Externship Position : https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/externship-position-form/

[cid:5b6f2f08-c99c-4dc2-bb94-04a187cf6636]