[Law24] Campbell Law 2023-2024 Mock Trial Team Announcement

Matney, Mary A matney at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 28 12:44:27 EDT 2023

Campbell Law Family,

I am pleased to announce the Campbell Law 2023-2024 Mock Trial Team. This semester, nearly 60 students from the second and third-year classes participated in tryouts. I want to thank everyone who participated. Also, this year nearly 20 different evaluators were brought in to judge the candidates - including professors, coaches, local attorneys, and former Campbell Law advocates. The process was very competitive. Our evaluators were impressed by the strong and capable advocacy skills displayed by each student. After an extensive and thorough evaluation process, we are very pleased to announce that the following students have been selected as members of the Campbell Law School Mock Trial Team for the 2023-2024 academic year:

Samantha

Border

James

Brocker

Matt

Fields

Austin

Graham

Jaden

Grimes

Susannah

Horton

Sydney

Kraft

Ann

Miller

Brandon

Minella

Emily

Murphy

Tim

Neverov

Megan

Pope

Mollie

Sells

Julia

Smith

Will

Sparks

Austin

Tomlin

Zannah

Tyndall

Alex

Urban

Jason

White

Aleea

Winston

Linda

Yager

Please join me in congratulating the new members of the Campbell Law Mock Trial Team!

Mary Ann Matney

Director of Competitive Advocacy

Phone: (919) 865-4481