[Law24] Campbell Law Connections Mentorship Program

Sparks, Sharon T ssparks at campbell.edu
Thu Aug 17 12:23:35 EDT 2023

Good morning:

We were excited to start another school year and begin another year of our award-winning Connections Mentorship program.  If you would like more information about the program, please contact Dean Megan Sherron at sherron at campbell.edu<mailto:sherron at campbell.edu>.  A mandatory training session will be held on Wednesday, August 23 from 12:00 to 1:00 in the Dupree Courtroom, room 312 for those who will be participating in the program.  If you would like to register for next Wednesday's mentee training event, please click HERE<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/I-k-fg?vid=ziw1f> to register.  Those who register will be provided lunch.  If you are unable to attend training, please contact Dean Sherron (sherron at campbell.edu<mailto:sherron at campbell.edu>) to schedule a time to meet to discuss the training.

To participate in this year's program, you will also need to register via our program software: https://campbelllaw.mentorcliq.com/enroll/campbell-law-connections-mentorship-program.  Here, you will create an account and indicate your areas of interest so that we can match you with a mentor.  Please complete your profile by Friday.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dean Sherron or me (ssparks at campbell.edu<mailto:ssparks at campbell.edu>).  We look forward to many of you being a part of this great program!

Have a great day!

Sharon Sparks, MBA
Coordinator of External Relations