[Law24] REGISTRATION UPDATE: You're Invited: Judicial Clerkship Panel - 9/22 at noon!

Roede, Grace J groede at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 2 10:06:44 EDT 2021

Dear 1Ls,

It has come to my attention that your class is waiting for access to Symplicity, which we anticipate happening next week.  In the meantime, for those of you who are interested in signing up for the Judicial Clerkship panel listed below, please click here<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/judicial-clerkship-panel/> to fill out the form.  The Career Center will reach out in advance to confirm your attendance.

My apologies for the confusion!  Please reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Grace

Grace J. Roede
Director, Career & Professional Development Center
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

groede at campbell.edu<mailto:groede at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-4689 | Fax: 919-865-5993
Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0>
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>!