[Law24] Academic Support Schedule

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Fri Aug 27 11:00:16 EDT 2021

Class,

Each Friday I will send you a list of the scholar sessions scheduled for the upcoming two weeks. As we are just beginning the semester, sessions may be added in the interim. Most sessions are in person, however if you see Blackboard listed then the session is hosted virtually through BlackBoard Collaborative. If you need any help finding that feature or accessing it, please let me know.

I hope your first two weeks have gone well. I look forward to working with all of you!!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Scholar Sessions:

Week of August 30, 2021- September 3, 2021

Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Professor Sawchak                          Civil Procedure                 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m.            BlackBoard
Professor Gadson                            Civil Procedure                  3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.              Rm  307

Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Professor Ghiotto                            Criminal Law                      3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.              Rm  307

Thursday, September 2, 2021
Professor Pryor                                 Contracts                             10:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.          Rm  413
Professor Zinnecker                      Contracts                           3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.                   Rm  307

Friday, September 3, 2021
Professor Chriscoe                          Torts                                      11:45 a.m.- 12:45 p.m.           Rm   313

Week of September 6, 2021- September 10, 2021

None currently scheduled