[Law24] NEW [Corrected] T-Shirt Pick-Up

Cutright, Morgan C cutright at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 23 14:00:56 EDT 2021

Hey all,

I hope your first week went well! You might have noticed that the t-shirts we gave out during orientation were missing "School of Law." This was due to printing error. The corrected t-shirts have arrived.

You can pick-up your new t-shirt every weekday this week from 12:15 - 1:00 p.m. in the admissions suite. This is first come, first served. If you are a medium, I would recommend coming by tomorrow, as this is the size we have the least amount of.

If you are a FLEX student and can't make it this week, send me an email and let me know. Please also include what size you would like.

Morgan Cutright, Esq.
Pronouns she/her/hers
Assistant Dean of Admissions
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough St., Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27603
P: (919) 865-5991
F: (919) 865-5992

My emails may arrive outside of your working hours, but I do not expect a reply from you outside of those hours.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.