[Law24] Final Reminders

Cutright, Morgan C cutright at campbell.edu
Fri Aug 13 17:27:11 EDT 2021

Hey all,

As a follow up, below are the recordings from the mandatory lunch and the NCBA lunch.

https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=1ab3d155-d4b2-4c99-aadb-ad80010c4cf8
[https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Services/FrameGrabber.svc/FrameRedirect?objectId=1ab3d155-d4b2-4c99-aadb-ad80010c4cf8&mode=Delivery&random=0.26300670591323&usePng=False]<https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=1ab3d155-d4b2-4c99-aadb-ad80010c4cf8>
MANDATORY lunch Dean Johnny Chriscoe & Sha Hinds-Glick Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 12:03:02 PM<https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=1ab3d155-d4b2-4c99-aadb-ad80010c4cf8>
/
campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com

https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=d9727869-2d9a-4233-8144-ad7f0109ff2c
[https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Services/FrameGrabber.svc/FrameRedirect?objectId=d9727869-2d9a-4233-8144-ad7f0109ff2c&mode=Delivery&random=0.0527563831083273&usePng=False]<https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=d9727869-2d9a-4233-8144-ad7f0109ff2c>
Lunch Presentation With NCBA Monday, August 9, 2021 at 12:00:53 PM<https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=d9727869-2d9a-4233-8144-ad7f0109ff2c>
/
campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com

Morgan Cutright, Esq.
Pronouns she/her/hers
Assistant Dean of Admissions
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough St., Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27603
P: (919) 865-5991
F: (919) 865-5992

My emails may arrive outside of your working hours, but I do not expect a reply from you outside of those hours.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.