[Law24] Events This Week by Student Orgs

Cutright, Morgan C cutright at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 11 13:02:25 EDT 2021

Hey all,

I hope the first few days of Campbell Advantage are going well. Below and attached are some details of a student organization event TODAY!

On behalf of the Black Law Students Association, welcome to our legal community! We're looking forward to connecting and supporting each of you through your law school journey, so we hope that you'll attend BLSA's 1L Ice Cream Social. Following Campbell Advantage on Wednesday, August 11 at 4:30 pm, members of the Black Law Student Association executive team will be waiting in the lobby area to escort incoming 1Ls to Amorino Raleigh<https://amorino-raleigh.business.site/> for a classic taste of gelato. We'll wait about 10 minutes, and then we'll head over to the ice cream shop together. If you get tied up with other business, feel free to meet us there! We'd love to meet you, hear how your week is going, and answer any lingering inquires you have over a delicious treat.

See you soon,

Diane Ford

Black Law Students Association President

Last, don't forget to stop by the foyer today and tomorrow to check out the vendors during your lunch breaks!

Best,

Morgan Cutright, Esq.
Pronouns she/her/hers
Assistant Dean of Admissions
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough St., Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27603
P: (919) 865-5991
F: (919) 865-5992

My emails may arrive outside of your working hours, but I do not expect a reply from you outside of those hours.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.