[Law24] Using Book Bucks for Textbooks

Jimenez, Josue A jajimenez at campbell.edu
Tue Aug 10 17:14:23 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon,

I hope your week of Campbell Advantage is off to a great start! Really quick, just wanted to remind you all that if you are using "Book Bucks" to pay for your textbooks through the school bookstore please make sure to also complete the form to transfer the book bucks at this link: https://www.campbell.edu/bursars-office/student-resources/
You have to complete this form and select book bucks when you order your books through the bookstore. If you already did it, then you don't need to worry about it. If you have not completed the form, please follow the link, scroll down, and click on the Transfer Book Bucks link. The full instructions on how to do this are in the July update I sent out. I hope you all have a great rest of your week! I look forward to the court crawl on Friday!

Take Care,
Josue Jimenez